The Great Onion Knighthood

Games You're Following

This board is for video game discussion. Please try to stay on topic, but some antics will be tolerated.

Re: Games You're Following

Postby cren3856 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:05 pm

Goku Black and by extension Super Saiyan Rose is really forking stupid, but I can't help but enjoy the first 27 seconds of this.

https://youtu.be/wOj3MfmWTMg

Spoiler: show
I also like Hit despite never watching Super.
cren3856
Gold Knight
Gold Knight

Postby Abaddon Daemon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:15 pm

I actually hate Hit, because I feel like he's just a "Purple Piccolo", when instead Toryiama could've just had Piccolo LEARN that time-stopping technique and BECOME Hit and become RELEVANT again. but nooooo. Toryiama just LOVES making new characters only to COMPLETELY humiliate them as "not goku" every forking season.
I am Abaddon Daemon
You can call me AD
Abaddon Daemon
Grand Councilor
Grand Councilor

Postby cren3856 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:26 am

Good point. Didn't think of it that way.
cren3856
Gold Knight
Gold Knight

Postby GodModeGOD » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:55 pm

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku. I'm lightly watching 'Sinner' (could be okay), Bayo 3 (no real faith even if Kamiya were involved), 'Shadow Die Twice' (whatever this FROM project is), RDR2 (I expect a sharp drop in quality), Death Stranding (another I expect a spitshow with), Code Vein (to laugh at its assured failure), Darksiders 3 (expecting failure, but hoping it will unfork itself), MM11 (another failure in the making, I suspect), Lost Soul Aside (one more for the pyre **DMC inspired**), Soul Calibur 4 doesn't seem like it'll be able to pull me in (especially without others to play it with), FF7 Remake (to see what sort of forkery goes on) and so on. No too much I expect good things from. Least of all the movie coming out on Hitler's birthday. Maybe stoner's will celebrate their Nordick Cuckoldry by soaking their drugs in soy.
GodModeGOD
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby cren3856 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:38 pm

cren3856
Gold Knight
Gold Knight

Postby Abaddon Daemon » Tue May 15, 2018 4:27 pm

You're like two days late on sharing that. It's been sent to me by everyone. =P

But yes. I want both of these games. a lot.
I am Abaddon Daemon
You can call me AD
Abaddon Daemon
Grand Councilor
Grand Councilor

Postby GodModeGOD » Tue May 15, 2018 10:49 pm

If someone doesn't fill the gap with the original franchise, it falls upon another to capitalize on the abandonment.

AD: Got a guy going by 'Birdman' who has business with you regarding El Shaddai (on GFAQs).
GodModeGOD
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Abaddon Daemon » Wed May 16, 2018 10:13 am

Man... I dont think I remember anything about that game. Except for the part where "Enoch rides a witching motorcycle and then fights a gundam". Just like in the Bible.
I am Abaddon Daemon
You can call me AD
Abaddon Daemon
Grand Councilor
Grand Councilor

Postby GodModeGOD » Sat May 19, 2018 2:12 pm

>don't remember
My notes were helpful for jogging memory (and derusting) with my own work. Perhaps you have something like that here and there.
GodModeGOD
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Abaddon Daemon » Mon May 21, 2018 9:25 am

I do believe i have some El Shaddai notes somewhere... I've been told there are some inaccuracies in them, but let me see if I can dig them up anyway.

EDIT:

So I cant seem to find my own personal notes document... I may have lost it, or just named it something stupid and now it's filed away somewhere. Here's what I can offer.

Here's a conversation on the subject I got sucked into on GameFAQs back when I really knew my spit:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/99 ... n/60175309

And here's a link to a video series provided by a japanese player. I can't remember if this guy was the first to do it, or just the guy to wind up with the highest scores... at one point I was heavily studying the scoring engine trying to get it down to a formula, but that never panned out. Regardless, this video series might help someone:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/26098661
I am Abaddon Daemon
You can call me AD
Abaddon Daemon
Grand Councilor
Grand Councilor

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming